Thursday, October 14, 2010

Money From Mercy!

This just in! It really is my lucky week!!



My Dearest,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business , honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation,

My name is Miss Mercy Batista Tagme Na Waie a 25 years old female from the Republic of Guinea Bissau, the daughter of Late General Batista Tagme Na Waie. My late father was the chief of staff of the army of Guinea-Bissau. On March 1, 2009, My late father was killed in a bomb attack when the military's headquarters were attacked. What led to the cold blood killing is still unclear but I know that my father life was the target. You can read more about my father in the bbc link below. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article5829228.ece

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the refugee camp Mission here in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 8.5 USD Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status and according to the law does not authorize me to carry out the operation and again according to the instruction my late Father pass to them that i most present a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf as a trustee. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you and complete my studies while you will help me and invest the fund. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me.

Yours sincerely,
Mercy Batista Tagme.

No comments: