Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FIve Star Reviews For Rough Justice

The last three reviews of Rough Justice have all been five stars, which cheered me up no end!

My editor loves the new Spider Shepherd book, Fair Game, which I've just delivered, so all is good. Now I'm just about to start on the third Jack Nightingale book - it's called Nightmare and even though I haven't written it yet I know it's going to be brilliant! The ending is a shocker!

Anyway, here's the Amazon reviews -


5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!, 20 Oct 2010
By Russ Mayhew - See all my reviews

This review is from: Rough Justice (Dan Shepherd Mystery) (Paperback)
What a brilliant book! Stephen Leather has done it again! Despite having read all the Dan Shephard novels I just couldn't it down, it is so believable! It has been said that Spider's character has a limited shelf life but this great novel dispells all that. BRILLIANT, BUY IT!


5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 22 Sep 2010
By Mr. R. Carty - See all my reviews

This review is from: Rough Justice (Dan Shepherd Mystery) (Paperback)
The book is superb from start to finish, typical Leather book, you can't put it down and sticks in your head until you pick it up again



5.0 out of 5 stars Rough Justice, 19 Sep 2010
By Merlin - See all my reviews

This review is from: Rough Justice (Dan Shepherd Mystery) (Paperback)
This is the first Stephen Leather novel, which I have read. I must say, I am finding it tremendous. Fast flowing action, with plenty [but not too much] description. A definite "can't put down" book, for me. I will most certainly be reading more from this author.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome book, but now I can't wait for the next Dan Shepherd. Any idea when you will be writing it / it will be out? Cheers!

Stephen Leather said...

Fair Game will be out next June, Peter!