Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yeah! $21,000,000 coming my way!

How are you today,

Hope you are having a worderful weekend.

Please I am looking for a reliable and honest
person who is capable of doing this great business
with me .

My name is Barrister Antony Marquis.I am a consultant
to a renowned politician who resigns as a minister and
currently facing possibly damaging personal political
allegations that put his political career in jeopardy.

In the light of the above circumstances,My client have
instructed me to assist him transfer the sum of $21,000.000.
00 USD (twenty one million dollars) out of his offshore bank
account here in London to a foreign country as quickly as possible
for business establishment.

My client intent,is to invest these fund into REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
INVESTMENT or any other LUCRATIVE BUSINESS in the area related
to your field or discipline.

To avoid possible squabble,please note that this proposal is subject
to fluidity and as such your role, position and dividents are all
negotiable.

You will be given 25 % of the total investment fund if you can assist
in transferring this fund out to your country.

Please get in touch with me for acquaintanceship if you are interested as
i am made to understand by my client that time is of the essence.

Kindly drop your phone number in your response for contact.

Awaiting your prompt response.

I Remain obliged.

Barrister Antony Marquis

No comments: