Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shortest Scam Letter Ever?

Just got this. Guy can't even be bothered to spin a reasonable story!


Dear Partner,

I am Barrister Fred Adams. I am reaching you in regard of handling an
investment portfolio.

I am soliciting your assistance in repatriating this funds and property
left behind by my late client before it is been confiscated by the
government and declared unserviceble by the bank where the huge deposit is
lodged. My Client died intestate and every attempt to trace any member of
his family has proved unsuccessful and abortive.

Do note that your identity or country of origin does not matter. I will
give you more information upon your response.

You should respond by sending the following;

1. Your full names
2. Tel & fax numbers
3. Complete Address
4.Your occupation

I humbly look forward to your soonest response.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister Fred Adams Esq.
London, U.K.

No comments: