Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Money From Muhammad!

This just in! Must be my lucky day!

Hello,

I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us.I have a business proposal in the tune of GBP122,500.000.00-[One Hundred & Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling} to be transferred to any safe account with your assistance. I have every possibility & advantages for the proceeds of this account to be paid to you and then both of us can share the money, Can I trust you on this?

I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer.

This money was secretly placed for an Investment If you can be a collaborator to this transaction, please indicate your positive interest immediately for us to proceed. Remember this is absolutely confidential because my Bank does not know about it. Your contact phone numbers and name will be necessary for this effect.

Brief details of yourself........

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards.

Mr. Fahad Afellay Muhammad
Credit Accounting Officer,
Lloyds TSB Bank

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have just read your list of books to see which ones I need to buy. I then went to Amazon to see what they had; I find that they have 3 listed that are not in your list. They are:
The Basement
Once Bitten
Dreamers Cat
Can you verify that these are written by you please?

I first read one of your books a long while back. The Chinaman
Last year I was diagnosed with Stomach Cancer and was looking to read a book and found Hard landing, I was hooked. I have been plowing my way through your books, I've read 17 so far Including the The Chinaman again, and the only one that could not get on with was Private Dancer. All the others I would recommend to anyone.
The Cancer I have had the all clear. 40% of my stomach removed, what a way to diet. I have since had an Aortic Aneurysm Stented. That has been successful as well.

Stephen Leather said...

Hi Brian - Yes, I wrote The Basement, Once Bitten and Dreamer's Cat, but they are only available as eBooks. I have also published Bangkok Bob and The Missing Mormon in Thailand but it is also available as an eBook. Good luck with your health, I hope you're on the mend. Best wishes, Stephen