Sunday, June 16, 2013

My New Short Story


My latest short story, The Ladyboy Lover, is set in Thailand, a country I am very familiar with.  I have written several short stories set in the Land of Smiles.  At one point I called the series 'erotic' but in fact there is very little in the way of sex in the tales.  Now I tend to call them 'Stephen Leather short stories'.



The Ladyboy Lover is about a guy who falls in love with a ladyboy - or katoey as they're called in Thailand.  All goes well until he decides that what he needs to make the perfect family is a baby.

Thriller writer Jeremy Duns was good enough to tweet about the story to his thousands of followers.

'I love Stephen Leather,' said Jeremy Duns. 'He rocks. Ladyboys are best.'






It seems that Jeremy Duns is a fan of my self-published short stories and refers to them as 'erotic masterpieces' in another tweet!




You can buy The Ladyboy Lover for the Kindle in the UK BY CLICKING HERE

And you can buy it in the US BY CLICKING HERE

You can read more about my books at www.stephenleatherbooks.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds good. Paul Theroux has written a killer of a short story about a ladyboy lover, called Siamese Nights - it will be interesting to compare the approaches.