Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Money For Nothing

Just got this - addressed personally, which is nice! Sadly I am flat out on the new Nightingale book or I'd play him along for a while. Just about 61,000 words and I'm supposed to have it done by the end of the month.


Dear Stephen,
How are you today? I hope all is well with you.I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela.Presently I am in Venezuela for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you have to contact our WESTERN UNION AGENT IN BURKINA FASO through this Email: agent.westernunion@cheerful.com ,or through the alternative Email: westerunion.agent@ymail.com the person in charge is Mrs Angela Sawadogo
Tel: +226-50320661

Ask her to send you the total sum of US$100,000.00 which I deposited in our Western union department account for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.So please feel free and get in touched with her and instruct her where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the fund so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.I am very busy here in Venezuela because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand.Finally,feel free to get in touch with the Western Union Agent Mrs Angela Sawadogo,she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,
Mr Benard Sankara.

3 comments:

steven o said...

Firstly love all the books!
Secondly, no wonder the next book is taking for ever, your using all your time writing complaint letters haha

Anyhow, keep up the good work

Stephen Leather said...

I'm done complaining for the moment! Honest!!

Joseph said...

I get 3-4 solicitations a day. Some are quite imaginative. Pasted below is the most recent.

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God, in my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching i made on the internet on my bed side.

I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. My name is Mrs. Linder Bill, I'm a 58 years old woman and my Country is Sierra-Leone, I was a merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai , I was also married with two children.

My husband and two children where involved in a plane crash in the Dec, 25th 2003 website.http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all I care for, I never really cared about other values in life.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families, I have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless, I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs, only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra,Australia through fire.

I was moved with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there or any part of the world like Asia/ Europe and America that might still need any financial help, I have kept (US,10.5 Million) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in a long-term deposit in a Finance company.Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Oesophagi Cancer.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few weeks to live, It is my last wish to see this money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in Australia and other charity organization in the World like I said, I have enclosed for you the Current Photograph I took below Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit with the help of my Lawyer and distribute it accordingly Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 20% of it to yourself. Feel free to re-imbrues yourself when you have the money for any expenses you made during the process of collecting/claiming the Funds on my behalf.

Please If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as possible,
Again I will allow you to communicate with the financial company directly upon the receipt of your reply because I want this project to be completed before the end of this month before i die according to the Doctor.

And also attach to me in your return mail your personal details for familiarity, May the good lord bless you.

1. Your Full Names

2. Your Age/ Sex

3. Your Marital Status

4. Your Occupation

5. Your Mobile Numbers/Fax

6. Your International Passport/Working ID/Driving Licence.

Thanks and remine bless,
Mrs Linder Bill