Thursday, August 21, 2014

White Lies Tops The Asda Chart

White Lies has been out for a week and is already topping the charts in Asda. It's funny how important supermarkets are for sales these days and it always surprises me how many people are keen to buy a book while they do their weekly shopping.  But it's a fact that in terms of overall sales, supermarkets sell more of my books than regular bookshops by quite a long way.


Sales-wise White Lies is selling more than the last Spider Shepherd book - True Colours. Last week it reached Number 11 in the Sunday Times hardback bestseller list, which cheered me up no end.



I already have the 12th Spider book - Black Ops - plotted out and will start work on it soon. In the meantime I am working on a new Jack Nightingale supernatural thriller which will be titled San Francisco Night. I'm having great fun with it, I love writing the Nightingale books.







No comments: