Sunday, January 13, 2013

Take Two - my new crime thriller

I've started the new year with a bang - by releasing a new 92,000 word crime thriller.  The book is Take Two and it's now available on Kindle and Smashwords.

It's about a soap opera star who witnesses a gangland killing. Carolyn Castle is one of the most famous faces in the UK, but she realises that her fame could be the death of her.  The killer is charismatic gangster Warwick Richards and he's more than capable of killing again to protect his secret. But does he know that Carolyn saw him commit the murder?

I had great fun writing it. Two of my books - The Stretch and The Bombmaker - were filmed for Sky One and I was closely involved in all stages of their production so I was able to use a lot of that background in Take Two.


You can buy Take Two in the UK  HERE

And in the US  HERE

No comments: