Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Even More Money!

This just in!



PLEASE, REPLY URGENTLY!!
Reply me through this email mr.maswelldagani@hotmail.fr
Dear Friend,

With due respect, I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you, at this point in time so do not be afraid. Please I want to transfer the sum of 10.5million dollars into your bank account in your country immediately because the owner of this fund is dead since 2006 leaving no body for the claim, this is the reason why I want to present you as next of kin, as to enable the bank order for the immediate release of this fund into your bank account without any delay.

Because since 2006 this fund has been dormant nobody has ever come for the claim of this fund, if not the Bank Governor who was doing accounting audit he now saw that Late Mr. Hatak Yearby, fund is still laying here in the Bank as unclaimed Bill since 2006 immediately he called for an executive meeting in the bank and a nuance that if nobody or relatives did not apply to claim this fund from now till the end of this month, immediately this fund should be transfer into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

So I don’t want this fund to be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill so this is the reason why I want to present you as the next of kin to the Bank as to enable the Bank transfer the fund into your Bank account in your country, as soon as this fund is been confirmed into your Bank account in your country immediately I and my family will come over to meet with you in your country for the shearing of the fund according to the percentage we agree on.
Please if you are interested kindly indicate as to proceed immediately,

My Bank Name: ____
Occupation: ________
You’re Account Number: ____
You’re Position in office: ____
You’re Receiving Country: _____
You’re Email Address: ___
Age: __
Direct Telephone: ______
Sex: _____
House or office address: ___
Your Full Name: ____

I will be waiting to hear from you shortly as you receive this message
Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Mr Maswell Dagani
Te: +226 78 19 70 78

No comments: