Thursday, October 15, 2009

Money In Iraq

Yet another scam email - this time from Iraq of all places!

From Sgt. Eric Richardson Frawley.
Email: sgtericfrawleyinfo@latinmail.com

Good Friend,

This is Sgt. Eric Frawley of the US 3rd Infantry Division in Kalsu South West of Iskandariya of Iraq. I will like to share some very vital information that would bring some good financial returns to us in just a few weeks or days depending on how fast we pursue the matter.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25.7m to your safe custody, as long
as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

Confirm this on: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

This may not be the best medium to make this kind of contact because of the numerous
scam offers transmitted through the Internet, but it is all I have access to for now.

I will be very grateful if you can give me the opportunity to discuss this matter with you by assuring me that you will not use any part of it against me in anyway, I hope you Understand my limitations here. I will await a mail from you.

Sincere Regards,
Eric Frawley

No comments: